Tamiya made 1/10 Citroen 2CV Rally M-05Ra (58670) FWD drivetrain On-Road M-Chassis Cars assembly kit
This TAMIYA R/C model set up kit depicts the Citroën 2CV. The kit features a highly realistic entertainment for the human anatomy, modified for rally races, and based on a passionate rally framework in the form of the M-05Ra.
Rally Ready M-05Ra Chassis
Based on the front side wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and an easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin framework. The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension system has specifically designed hub carriers and F/R uprights to improve ground approval by 5mm. The leading skid guard, side guards, and rally block tires are included to allow you to enjoy both gravel and tarmac driving.
• 1/10 scale R/C model set up kit. Wheelbase: 239mm.
• Polycarbonate human anatomy is paired with split bumper and part mirror parts, plus brand new depictions of a recovery ladder and attachment bracket.
• Wheels are paired with rally block tires.
• Based on the front-wheel drive M-05 framework, the rally-tuned M-05Ra features specifically designed hub carriers and front/rear uprights to boost ground clearance by 5mm. Front skid guard and part guards are also included.
• The chassis relies around a lightweight, narrow and durable semi-monocoque frame, and is in the home both on gravel and asphalt.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic rate control) with the capacity of operating sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 change BL engine limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limitation)
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.