Tamiya made 1/10 M-07R Kit (84436) FWD drivetrain On-Road M-Chassis Cars assembly kit
This R/C FWD chassis kit takes the brand new M-07 Concept and pairs it with a variety of option components, selected by the Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) team for a race setup. This really is a fantastic value-for-money option for those who want to get straight to race, or achieve a race-spec vehicle without the need to choose Hop-Up Option and Spare parts themselves.
• M-07 Concept High-Traction Lower Deck (54812)
• TRF Special Damper (complex Ebony Coating) (42102)
• M-07 Concept Reinforced C components (Uprights) 2pcs. (54810)
• M-07 Concept Reinforced D Parts (suspension system hands) 2pcs. (54811)
• 33mm Double Cardan Joint Shaft (2pcs.) (42312)
• Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (5mm Thick) (53823)
• Rear Stabilizer
• Aluminum Cup Joint for TA06 Gear Differential product (2pcs.) (54532)
• rough Fluorine Coated 0.6 Aluminum Pinion Gear (20T) (53509)
• φ2.6mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shaft Set for Reversible Suspension (53917)
• 46mm Titanium Coated Suspension Shafts 2pcs. (53851)
• 3x106mm Aluminum Turnbuckle Shaft (54756)
• 1/10 scale R/C framework construction kit. Length: 332mm.
• Includes dedicated carbon dietary fiber battery holders unique to this kit.
• The chassis has superb rigidity because of reinforced upright and suspension elements, and a high- traction lower deck.
• an extremely efficient drivetrain employs 33mm dual cardan joint shafts and aluminum joint cups, plus a durable fluorine coated aluminum 20T pinion gear.
• Highly agile suspension system uses TRF Special Dampers, back stabilizer and titanium coated suspension system shafts.
• Also included are aluminum hex hubs and 3x106mm turnbuckle shaft.
• Requires: 2-Channel broadcast, servo, engine, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery power & suitable charger, m-chassis human anatomy set, and Tamiya PS paint.